Getting Started & Providing Your Information
There are a few connections we need to make as we begin working together. This is a summary of next steps for designing your financial plan.
1. Please review and digitally sign the services agreement. Our services agreement will arrive via email from Cognito Forms / CGN Advisors LLC. Once all parties have signed your services agreement, you will receive an invitation to your Client Website, and an email with information on how to pay your deposit.
2. Please provide your requested information. Our Client Website provides a secure, convenient place for you to consolidate, store and share your financial documents and updated account information. It helps us access your latest information and documents so that we have up-to-date information. Investment, debt, and cash account information can be linked to our secure website using the login information from your financial institutions. You can also reach our Client Website from our main website at https://GrowingFortunes.com using the “Client Website” button.
Security Alert! We emphatically discourage sending confidential information via email, which is not secure. For additional security, please cover your Social Security number and account numbers with a permanent marker before providing documents to us.
You can provide your documents several ways:
- Upload documents and link account information on your Client Website to your Vault. Once in the Vault, go to the "Shared Folder" and upload your files. Note that you will receive an invitation to your Client Website soon after all parties have signed the Services Agreement.
- Mail to our office, c/o Growing Fortunes Financial Partners, 1901 N. Roselle Rd., Ste. 800, Schaumburg, IL, 60195.
- Drop off at the above address (Schaumburg office) in a sealed envelope. A receptionist is available 8am-5pm Monday-Friday, except holidays.
- Fax to 866-472-0586.
3. Please pay your deposit. Instructions will be provided in an email. The deposit is due when you provide your documents. Your first monthly payment will be scheduled when we begin working on your plan.
4. Schedule your “Goal and Data Clarity” meeting to take the next step towards creating your plan. This meeting follows the "Get Acquainted" meeting and is held about two weeks after we have received your documents to review. Please schedule using this link and select "New and/or Prospective Client(s)" then "Goal and Data Clarity Meeting".